There are still a surprisingly amount of businesses that do not use video to help market your businesses. The reason I have found is businesses are worried about the cost and complexity of a video production. And up to about 2 years ago, this was a valid concern. Now there is a ton of pro-sumer level equipment to make videos significantly cheaper than several years ago.
I work with customers to batch the cost of creating multiple videos in a single day. A one time set up and a series of videos that can be edited and pushed out at the same time is cheaper for me, and also cheaper for you.
- 90% of users say product videos are helpful in the decision process.
- Dr. James McQuivey estimates that one minute of videos is equal to 1.8 million words.
- 4X as many consumers would prefer to watch a video about a product than to read about it.
- Using the word “Video” in an email subject line boosts open rates by 19% and click through rates by 65%.
- 65% of executives visit the marketer’s website and 39% call a vendor after viewing a video.
- Including a video on a landing page can increase conversions by 80%.
THE STORY IS MOST IMPORTANT
While the story is always most important, having the right equipment helps. Some of our equipment we use include:
- Canon Cameras and Lenses
- Sennheiser G3 Wireless Lapel Systems
- AXRTEC LED Lights – Daylight Balanced – 95% CRI
- Zoom H4N
- Premiere Pro CS 6